Points of contact

Who can I contact if I have questions about good research practices or scientific misconduct? Who can support me in handling others' intellectual property or research data? Who is responsible for investigating scientific misconduct?

At JGU, several offices and committees are available to assist you. You can find information about these internal resources, as well as external contact points, on the following pages.